Google

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 12--Wish You Were Here

The day after the train trip I had signed up both Jim and myself for the bus tour of two of our host parks and other Flagstaff attractions. (The official convention park is actually a collection of 3 Flagstaff area parks). When we woke that morning though, Jim didn't feel well and ended up staying in bed rather than taking the bus trip. What we only realized with hindsight, was that Jim was having a mild attack of altitude sickness (Flagstaff is at 7,000 feet above sea level). That's probably why he was so tired on the train ride home from the Grand Canyon. 



I loosely based this layout on the pin I saved (just the left page). I wanted the focus of this page to be the stitched-together panorama of the bus crew. As I didn't have that particular set of die cuts, I Googled "free SVG bus" files to fill the gap at the bottom of the page. I liked this one and uploaded it to the Cricut. I used some Travel Log kit to add stickers and mat the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment