Google

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 18--the Doorway to Wupatki

 Our bus stopped at the entrance sign to Wupatki. Most people in the club like getting a photo of themselves with the park signs and this one is unique because they built the background to mimic the historic houses and with the door--well it was just too delicious to pass up the photo op! Here's a sampling of club members posing at the doorway. I am the second from the top.



I'm not completely sure if I followed a sketch for this layout. It's possible but I can't find anything that I used. It's fairly straightforward and is similar to a few other pages I've made. CM produced this border punch with a "knock-out" effect. That is, the image is hollow and reflects any paper put underneath. After punching you trim it to the appropriate size. This created a nice frame for the multiple horizontal photos. It looks like I had a few of the punched arrowhead designs from the Sunset Crater page. Those created bases for the 3 clusters. The decorative card on the bottom left is from a pack of "Project Life" cards I won in a raffle. The 3x4 cards were new to me but they are an essential part of scrapbooking now

No comments:

Post a Comment