Google

Friday, August 16, 2024

Madness In The Desert Part 15--Take a Hike!

After the Ranger Talk, we were invited to stroll along a nearby nature path. We could hug trees, see a dry creekbed, and look at the scant vegetation up close. Our group took advantage of this despite being hot and sunny. We are dedicated explorers!



This is another layout from Club Scrap. Scroll to layouts 5 and 6. You'll notice that my layout is not as "red" as the template. These kits often include ribbon and while I've put it on some of my layouts, it isn't a favorite of mine (especially if I have to tie a bow). I kept the brown photo mats on the bottom right but you'll notice that I made the layout work for me--I put a horizontal photo across the first 2 blocks. And if you look closely you'll see that I also added a peekaboo pocket for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment