Google

Friday, August 9, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 13--Let the Stamping Begin!

Our first stop on the bus tour was Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument. They were quite prepared for us and had distributed the stamps across several tables. That was where all the club members started. Luckily the lines were manageable and everyone was well-mannered.



This layout is based on a pin I had saved. I used one of my wooden texture papers for the background and a small square of the Eastern National paper with the passport and stamps on it. I punched the arrowhead watermarks from a separate Eastern National paper to make the cross parts of the design. One of my stash pieces is a sheet with a multitude of National Park-looking sign backs (blank). I added some sticker letters to create the title Those came from an older CM pack that had a nature theme. If you look closely you'll see the faint botanical pattern on the letters. That was always one of my favorite sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment