Google

Friday, August 30, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 19--But First, Lunch

The first thing we did when we got to Wupatki was to hand out the box lunches. There were a few tables but mostly people found seats on ledges or even on our coolers. It would be nice if you could find a bit of shade as it was very hot that day. I love when we can use a local caterer as the sandwiches, even when simple, are outstanding! And there were some different sides like fruit salad or potato salad.



This layout was created for my February 2020 class with Noreen Smith. That means you can't see the original sketch. What I liked about this layout was that I got to use another big square embellishment in a photo area. The papers are from an old CM kit that was a Memory Keeper's Club. The lighter papers have a botanical theme and the darker brown is more geometric. I never knew what to do with plain square stickers, but I think cutting them and using them as ends of the border was a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment