Google

Friday, July 5, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 3--Embrace the Rainbow

At the convention, it is tradition to wear convention shirts on certain days (typically you wear the current year on Saturday for the meeting, the prior year's on Friday, The year before that on Thursday, and so forth). Obviously, only some people do it but enough do that we can easily identify our group! The 2 years of shirts I highlighted don't really give you the essence of how colorful we can be (each shirt is colored according to the ink in the Passport Stamp for that region). I think these shirts are from New Bedford (orange for the North Atlantic) and Mount Rushmore (yellow for Rocky Mountain). Wait until you see the 2021 convention where we had a TRUE rainbow shirt event. 



This album layout is a little different. Instead of focusing on chronological visits, I combined some photos into one layout to look at their theme. This is one of those pages. Creative Memories had recently released the rainbow border maker cartridge so I punched 7 colors to create the stacked rainbow border on the right. That makes a very thick element, but I think it's worth it! I also chose to use some sticker letters in my stash. It's always frustrating to have to "manufacture" letters when you run out of vowels or other common letters.  That's why I appreciate the Cricut so much---I can cut as many "e"s as I need at once!

1 comment: