Google

Friday, July 19, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 7--Go West

After stopping at Verkamps for stamps 😁, we continued to walk along the trail west of the village. Though there is a bus that will take you farther, we decided to just see how much we could walk on our own (though being mindful of needing to be back to catch the return trip!) To get an idea of how far we walked, you can see in the photo with Jim that it has an arrow pointing to the El Tovar hotel on the horizon. That's where we were dropped off!



This layout uses Club Scrap's National Park Lite kit (look at layout pages 1 and 2). I waited to add the mats so I was able to put my photos on in a way that worked for my trip, such as putting the journal box on the left page. The camera embellishment is a vinyl sticker that I picked up on the trip.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Grand Canyon pages. You have given me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete