Google

Friday, April 19, 2024

Office Envy

There are a LOT of areas in the lab complex to see. I have more photos but I culled these from his "office". I wish I had an office the size of a library! He had every resource you could imagine here. The displays contain quite a few examples of his work as well.



This is another layout from Club Scrap's Industrial Evolution kit (Layouts 1 and 2). I did have a few photos that fit on the pre-designed pages. I used a postcard in the upper right and I was reluctant to trim it to the size of the mat so I just offset it. I think it still works. On the bottom of the right page, I had trimmed a photo of his chair. By cutting it in half it looks like 2 photos but is really one shot. I like how that breaks up the highlights though. You really see both items that I was focusing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment