Google

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

A Winter Stroll

I headed outside to look at the grounds. On the left, I was able to get a view of the back of the house and the orangery (literally a place they grew oranges, sort of like a greenhouse). On the right are the formal gardens and a very old tree. I suppose the gardens are more impressive in the spring and summer



This layout is based on a sketch I saved on Pinterest. I thought about the cold weather so I hunted through my winter collections and found Winter Woods. I used white cardstock as the base and then added some hot fudge ( dark brown) cardstock as the large accent pieces. I was then able to use the leftover pattern papers to create the strips behind the photos. A few embellishments and stickers, and this page came together quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment