Google

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

It's Element-ary

 One of our last stops in the park was this chemistry lab. Again, I never really considered that this would be needed but it was one of the largest, and for its time, state-of-the-art labs in the country. Everything has been left in its original state as it was when the system closed down and was handed over to the government. To me, that seems a bit short-sighted as not all of those chemicals will sit in jars peacefully. I really enjoyed looking around this space. Even the color coding of the pipes was interesting to me. I'm a nerd. 👩



I am trying to use the stash in my room (my New Year's Resolution is to buy FEWER scrapbook materials than last year--that's not an easy goal!) As I was going through some pre-made pages I came across these pages that I made at a Paper Loft class in Lancaster. The background is as simple as can be. There are 4x6 mats all the way across the middle (in 2 rows). If I didn't like the saying on the mat, I covered it with a photo. The "Beauty is in the eye" quote made me smile as chemistry can be beautiful to a nerd, so I added my photos. The journal box could be removed (it's in a pocket) but I didn't need very much room to write as this was the end of the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment