Google

Friday, April 5, 2024

Ice Ice Baby

Another interesting feature on the grounds is the ice house. This underground chamber was filled with blocks of ice in the winter and the structure held the coolness through much of the summer. I was able to walk to the bottom entrance and jump the puddle on the path to get my photos of the inside.



I based this layout on Sketch #9 from the CM Worldwide Virtual Crop in September 2023. Although the sketch called for a 4x4 photo in the upper left corner, I used a 4x6 but then layered the 4x4 on top using a peekaboo pocket. You can see the pocket flipped open below. I continued using the Winter Woods paper and stickers since the theme was "icy". I thought the title embellishment was perfect for the structure.



Using a peekaboo pocket kept this from being a 2-page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment