Google

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

If Monty Python Came to Florida

From the visitor center, you follow a path around the park ending in the visitor center parking lot. I loved the cut-outs along the way but could not keep from imagining John Cleese's voice of "Stupid English K-nig-its" when I saw the soldiers in period outfits. The view from the point is quite lovely though and there is a small beach.



I went back to the 101 Sketches book for this layout (page 73). I continued using the Tropic Time kit. The hint of flowers and leaves framed these photos perfectly. I cut down a mat to get the title and then added a die-cut. I love that it is already decorated with many layers of leaves, flowers, and birds. The top right square is from a complimentary pack called Pineapples and Palms. It was a gift from me to my customers if they spent $250 that quarter. The Monstera leaf is prominent in the patterned paper, the small square on the right, and in the cluster by the title so I chose one with lines to be the journal box as well. It was the final touch to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment