Google

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Celebrate with the Eisenhowers

Hello and welcome to a special edition of my blog. This month I'll be serving as a Guest Designer for Lasting Memories. That blog posts a weekly challenge and then encourages others to play along with drawings at the end of each month. This month's challenges are all Title challenges. This week the challenge was to use the word "Celebrate" as the title. So I chose some photos of a visit to the Eisenhower Ranch. These were taken as part of a National Park Travelers Club Meetup that I sponsored in December 2016. The Eisenhower home was transformed to celebrate the holiday season. That particular weekend featured cocoa and cookies in the visitor center as well. More of that visit will be forthcoming I assure you.



The page I created was based on a sketch from my year-long class (so I cannot post the sketch). Suffice it to say that I had to turn it sideways to accommodate my photos. The background page is a Fast-to-Fabulous page from Creative Memories. All of the items come from an older line called "Season's Greetings". I like the vintage feel to the papers and knew it would work well with the home decor based on the 1960s lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment