Google

Friday, September 27, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 27--Move It

We got to the area where the ranger talk was to take place, but all the picnic tables seemed to be in direct sun, so we moved a couple. It turns out the quickest way to get people to volunteer is for me to grab a corner of a table. Many of the guys jumped up to help move the tables so everyone was more comfortable. (And luckily someone snagged a photo!) The ranger gave a great overview of the site. It's one of the best parts of going to a park site. 



This is a 1-2-3 layout from Noreen Smith and you can watch the video of her cuts and layout here. I liked the space for 4x4 photos but since I only had 2, I was able to fill the middle with a decorative box! The papers are from CM's Adventure pack. I liked the mountain background for the main pattern. Given that my cuts are a little different, I might have used some scrap paper to fill in the left and right sides of the layout. And that's a GREAT way to use your stash! The embellishments on here are not all from CM. The punched arrow border is one of the BMC punches. The chair, the picnic table, and the letters for the title all come from Paper Loft's camping collections. I think there is a scrap from my Club Scrap papers in the 4x4 decorative box as well. One of the 4x6 photos was replaced with a journal box made from a 4x6 piece of arrowhead paper from the Eastern National collection and a journal box from the Club Scrap stash. Didn't it all come together well though, considering it's 3 separate manufacturers?

1 comment: