Google

Friday, September 20, 2024

Madness in the Desert part 25--The President's Dinner

After the meeting, we cleared the room and in the fastest turnover I've ever seen, we had dinner at large round tables in the same space. And as I recall, it was one of the best dinners I've ever had. I've had a lot of large gathering meals (either on these trips or at work) and I know how hard it is to get mass quantities of food correct. They deserved my 5-star rating :)

Not much happened at the dinner other than talking among friends. We never have enough time to do that at our conventions.



This is the back side of the Fast to Fabulous page. There were no mat openings, just that lovely large white block on the right. All I had to do was add a journal box and a couple of Cricut cuts (the title of course, but also the steak dinner with utensils). 

No comments:

Post a Comment