Google

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 22--The Meeting

Saturday is the day for the big convention meeting. As president, I am the emcee. Here's a secret--we have a convention book that has the speeches all prepared!



These pages use the Under the Willow collection. I "earned" this by recruiting another consultant for Creative Memories (though it was nothing I did, the person just chose me!) The Western Region of the Eastern National Passport has green ink. For that reason, we had dark green shirts for the convention. So I went to my green papers and chose this theme for my pages. The page above is just a border maker cartridge along the top and mats for the photos. I wanted to add the Stamp pad but it was blending into the white cardstock in the pocket, so I mounted it on cardstock to give it a little contrast.

This year we had a special room for the kids during the meeting. One of our club members volunteered to host the room and she had games and projects for them so that they weren't bored with our "adult" meeting. They all seemed to love it!



For the back side of the pocket page, I mounted our name tags and ribbons on the same matching cardstock. While I used a different background paper for this page, it is roughly the same type of page with just a punched border at the top. I like my little decorative corner though!

No comments:

Post a Comment