Google

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Alligator Alley part 2

Our airboat tour included quite a few alligators as well as some really interesting landscape photo ops! I do have to wonder why the alligators (who should have been sleeping in the sun) came close to the boat. While they didn't feed the alligators during our trip, I do have to wonder if they do so later to encourage them to come closer. Still, the results could be negative if they decided to gnaw on someone's hand on the railing as in the bottom right photo!



If this layout looks familiar, it's because I featured it a few weeks ago as a bonus post. Refer to this page to get the details on the layout.


After returning to the dock I decided to indulge in a bit of fun photography. This was me posing in front of a green screen. I wasn't really sure what it would look like until it was done but I simply HAD to have it. 



This layout is based on a VERY OLD CM virtual crop challenge (2017!). You can see the original post here. I continued my use of the Cool Serenity papers. The large square is the light-colored paper. I did the math to figure out the best width for the contrasting dark stripes. I loved that one of the stickers was supposed to refer to a vacation as a getaway. However, the spacing turned it into the perfect caption for my faux photo. I mounted that sticker on darker paper so that it didn't blend into the background too much. The alligator sticker and plant leaves are puffy stickers from a newer CM pack Zoo Too. Although newer, the colors matched well. Don't be afraid to mix collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment