Google

Friday, February 2, 2024

Watch the Tram Car Please

My next stop was just down the road at the Shark Valley visitor center. I purchased a ticket to one of their Tram Tours (the alternative is to bike the 15 miles--not really my thing). This 2-hour tour took us deeper into the park where we could see tons of wildlife and really get a look at the terrain. I now understand hummocks a lot better! As you'll see in the next few posts, the experience is well worth the cost and time involved!



This is another of the 101 sketches from the CM book (page 11). The papers come from the Vitamin Sea pack but the title came from an older travel kit (I think Scenic Route). Because I ended the airboat tour on the left side, I only had the right-side page to kick off this part of the trip. That title (a laser-cut border) was the perfect way to transition to the tram tour. The Vitamin Sea border pack had the top border which matched well. The rest of the embellishments are from that pack as well. I punched a circle to offset the leaf on the top border.

No comments:

Post a Comment