Google

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

This Post is Brought to you by the Number 5

The halfway point of the tram ride brings us to this viewing tower. It does provide a lovely view of the area and I was able to see my first Anhinga. He dived into the water and stayed down for at least 30 seconds, then rose up about 50 yards distant from where he entered. It was an amazing sight. And I think he did catch the fish! Also found was this unusual little snake (he's about the width of a pencil). Whatever he ate put a crook in him and gave him the image of the number 5!



For this layout, I wanted to return to the Scrapbook Customs paper. I used the opposite side this time which, similar to my previous CM paper, had the state shape in the corner. It was originally on the bottom so I trimmed it to 6" and moved it to the top. I used a coordinating piece of cardstock on the left bottom page. Both are mounted on dark brown cardstock which matches the photos well. I used a Monstera Leaf punch to get the brown and green leaves and then added some older flowers from my stash. The orange/coral tones popped. The Everglades Memories sticker and the selfie sticker are from the coordinating Scrapbook Customs Sticker pack. The other stickers and enamel dots are from CM packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment