Google

Friday, April 30, 2021

Grand View

 The last part of the van tour was a trip to Grandview Cemetery. Here many of those who died (known and unknown) are buried. I had never been here and I will return once I determine if any ancestors died in the flood. I so far know of one who survived. It's a lovely cemetery and still well cared for.



Once again, I turned to the CM Virtual crop. This time, however, I used a sketch for a card as the basis for the design of this page. I also made a card, but given the 3 small photos I had, it gave me a chance to use some of the Mellow Meadows paper. In this case, the paper has a photograph quality to it so it looks like I took more photos of my own. A nice way to expand a page. The diagonals are from a rose Border Maker Cartridge. It came together pretty quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment