Hello, and welcome back to my Happy Album page review. Our next entry is August 2022. I held my first meetup to celebrate NPTC Meetup Across America (the inaugural event was in August, but we later changed it to June). No one had volunteered to host a Southwest meetup, so even though I lived in PA, I chose to host at Waco Mammoth in Texas. It was well attended, and we all had a good time. I had felt a little congested on the flight down, so Friday night I bought a COVID test and took it in the hotel room. Luckily, I was negative! So on Saturday we held the event, and we all went out to lunch afterward. On Sunday I flew home, and Jim commented on how scratchy my voice sounded. When we got home, I took another test, and unfortunately it came back positive! I felt horrible that I had exposed all those people, but it doesn't seem like it spread to anyone else!
I didn't follow a layout or sketch for this page. It goes back to an old technique that I haven't used in a bit called "wallpaper". The background papers are a nice print, and they didn't need much accentuation. I did mat the photos to give a little definition around the edges. The printed paper you see was made specifically for the Happy Albums. It was an accessory pack of papers that included some embellishments.

No comments:
Post a Comment