Google

Friday, October 2, 2026

A Key Finding

Welcome back to the Happy Album page review. Today's entry is from March 2023. For spring break, Jim and I planned a trip somewhere warm — Key West! You don't get any further south on the US mainland (or so the marker on the island says). We flew into Fort Lauderdale and had dinner with a couple of our NPTC friends — Carl and Marla Raboi. The next day we explored Key Biscayne on a boat ride. Although I had been to this park before, I didn't get a chance to explore the water portion, which is the largest part of the park. Plus, this was Jim's first time at the park. The ride was terrific, and there was a small lighthouse to explore, too.



To create this layout, I turned to CM's project recipe for Happy Album #14. You can watch a video of it going together here. The papers are from a collection called "Sun Kissed," and those were made for the 12x12 pages. Or rather, the papers come in a 12x12 configuration. I just trimmed them to the appropriate size for these pages. It took me a while to get to that mental state. Partly, I wanted to use the papers created specifically for the Happy Album (I bought all 24 packs plus the accessory papers). Partly, I wanted to celebrate those tropical vibes, and the Sun Kissed collection was the best way to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment