Welcome back to exploring my Happy Album pages. My next entry is August 2023, when Jim and I traveled to North Carolina for the NPTC convention. On our way down, we stopped at Monticello and Mabry's Mill (because the diner nearby has excellent blackberry cobbler). While at the convention, we took a bus tour with the club and stopped at this beautiful waterfall.
I based this layout on a "Fast Album Formula" that Noreen Smith provided while working for CM. You can see the video of her entire project and download the handout here. (Save this download; many more pages reference this project.) This is sketch #3. The layout in the sketchbook has a different photo arrangement, but it's just a suggestion. I like the way these fell across the pages. I think the papers are from one of the Happy Album kits, but I'm not sure which one. The journal box is a remnant of a different pack of non-CM paper.

No comments:
Post a Comment