Welcome back to perusing my Happy Album layouts. There was a 6-month gap where the layouts had no national park affiliation, so we are now up to July 2022! As you can imagine, you can't do a July layout without fireworks! But the right side shows my annual trip to the NPTC convention, which was hosted in St. Louis. The Gateway Arch was my 150th park. We also visited several other locations around the St. Louis area, including the Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site. I never knew that after his presidency he traveled globally. The children's area of the visitor center had some GREAT costumes reflecting the many locations he visited. I couldn't help myself—I had to try them all on.
I created this layout based on the CM Happy Album Project Recipe for Kit #7. You can watch a video of the kit construction here. I used different papers as I wanted the blue and green tones to match my photos. I added a second photo to the right-hand page, and it improves the overall layout. It also provides a bit of space in the corners for some journaling.

No comments:
Post a Comment