Google

Friday, September 4, 2026

Wonder-fall

Welcome back to my Happy Album layout collection. The next entry is for October 2021. You can see the right side of the layout with our trip to the Poconos area. My friend Mel lives near there, so she joined us for a rail-bike ride (which was extremely fun; definitely try it). We also visited Dingman's Falls, part of the Middle Delaware NSRR. This is a quick boardwalk hike, and the falls are impressive! I covered that trip in my blogs from November 2025. Click on one of the park names below to see those posts.



This layout is based on one of the CM Happy Album Planner project recipes. You can watch a video of someone assembling Kit #12 here. If you would like a copy of the project recipe, let me know, and I'll email it to you. This recipe includes 3 different pages. Kit #12 was to be the last one in the album, so they provided an idea for the end page. That's what I used for the left side of the layout. The right side is similar to their sketch — and super easy. It's just a 4" strip of paper mounted under the photos.

The papers were from a different kit. CM provided monthly kits, and there was also a Happy Album paper pack with neutral tones. That helped when I was looking for something to set the Poconos photos against. 

No comments:

Post a Comment