Welcome back to my review of my Happy Album layouts. This set of pages is from December 2021. My friend Robbie (in the photo, she's second from the right in the green sweater) traveled from her home in New Mexico back to her hometown of Boston. Since she would be there for a couple of weeks, she decided to host a meetup between Christmas and New Year's. The venue was Springfield Armory, and I covered the trip beginning in May of this year. Click on the Springfield link below to see the full 12x12 pages.
This layout ALSO uses CM's project recipe for kit #9 (just like the apple-picking layout from 2 weeks ago). You can see that switching up the papers drastically changes the layout! On the left page, I chose one of the frame embellishments from a kit as a journal box (I would rarely get a photo that small to use as a frame). On the right side, I used some of the sticker pages in the kits to add what look like banners and washi tape. No, those are all just stickers!
One thing I struggle with in the Happy Album is the shortage of space. I've started using the Peekaboo pockets to add more photos to the layout (both of these pages have Peekaboo pockets). Since the album is only 12 months, I am not too worried about making it too thick.

No comments:
Post a Comment