Google

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Exploring the Outdoors

As I mentioned in the last post, I didn't tour the house. I did get a couple of shots of the outside and of course, I had to get a selfie with the sign. That summed up this visit. You'll see why I chose such a short stop. I would visit 3 National Park units in one day. Next stop--Charles Young Buffalo Soldier.



This layout is based on a sketch from the March 24 Virtual Crop. I used papers that I had also used on another layout during the crop I was at when I created this. The base cardstock is Mustard Yellow as it was the closest I could find to the house color. You see that there are red accents on the house, so I chose red from Paper Loft. The torn piece at the bottom is also from Paper Loft. I had torn the top and bottom for the other layout so I had a middle section with 2 tears. It was shorter than called for in the sketch, but I just mounted it a bit further up on the page and allowed the photos to bleed down onto the cardstock. the title stickers and enamel dots came from my stash (CM) but seemed to match well. The journaling is on the left page (last post).

No comments:

Post a Comment