Google

Friday, May 31, 2024

Do You Hear What I Hear?

These are the wind chimes that had recently been installed. They call it the Tower of Voices and eventually, there will be one chime for each member of the flight. When I visited there were just 8 bells so that they could study how they moved in different weather conditions. I would like to go back when it is completed. I could hear the chimes but it was quite soft. I was surprised that I could go inside the bottom of the tower and take a photo of the bells above me.



This layout is based on another of the NSD Virtual Crop sketches. Scroll to Sketch #5 (the Bonus Sketch). I had trouble deciding on what paper to use but eventually realized that this paper from Wanderlust would work. I mounted the paper on black cardstock. You can see a lot more of my black cardstock than called for in the sketch. I made it a bit larger because of how I had to cut the paper (the border was pre-printed but I cut it off and then turned the paper into a square and mounted it on the black cardstock). I gutted the black cardstock and used it to mat 2 of the photos. I had another black mat handy so all photos would stand out.



I was thinking about how to add the memorabilia to the pages. I was out of 8 1/2 x 11 pockets, but I did have some sticky memorabilia pockets. I decided to attach one to the inside back cover of the album and tucked my Junior Ranger book and the Unigrid inside. I don't think I'll have a problem with them falling out as I store my albums vertically.

No comments:

Post a Comment