Google

Friday, November 24, 2023

2018 Convention Part 10--Food and Fun

During the convention meeting, we had a short break where we served cake and punch. I also had my scrapbook on display so people could look through it (I think it was the 2016 convention from Philadelphia). 

The left page above and the right page below are the 2 sides of one layout which you can see here. Scroll to layout #2. I was making these pages while on vacation so continuing to use the nautical theme even though it's not truly nautical photos because that is all that I had with me. I used some of my Graphic 45 papers from an old line called "By the Sea". I added some CM papers that coordinated so I could get the mix of the blues and the reds. Otherwise, it would look like someone bled all over the pages! I wanted to include the program/Stamp Pad so I needed to use a pocket page. That gave me a little more room on the back to add more dinner photos below.

After the meeting, many of the attendees attended the President's Dinner. We were fortunate this year that one of the superintendents came. As the president, I asked him to join my table, and I enjoyed our dinner and talk.



By the time I got to the back of the pocket page, I was running out of scraps! I ended up trimming this blue gingham into 2 rectangles with a small gap between them since it would not cover the entire surface of the cardstock. The note cards I used for journaling were from a pack that I won in a different Graphic 45 contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment