Google

Friday, May 21, 2021

The Beaumont Cabin

 Just behind the visitor center is a historic cabin. While you cannot go inside, you can get a peek in the windows. I was able to get a few shots of the interior through the glass. Some shots were too blurry or had reflections of the windows but you can see quite a bit here.



For this layout, I used a pre-made set of pages from a class I took with Paper Loft. I had mounted the mats for the photos but with a little effort, I got everything to fit the way I wanted it to. My favorite trick (and one I've used a couple of times since) is to cut a 6x4 photo in half. The 2 small photos on the left with the history of the cabin and the image of the occupant were all one photo. By cutting it I feel I got a bit more emphasis on each piece. I think I originally imagined I would use this page for a personal camping trip. I was happy to see that it had more uses though! I know I've had the layout in my stash for several years!


No comments:

Post a Comment