Google

Friday, January 29, 2021

Happy Trails part 21--the Ranger Walk

 I chose to take the guided tour of Chamizal on Sunday morning. There were 20 or so of us gathered for the tour and the ranger walked us around the grounds explaining the border markers and the need for this National Memorial park. It was a bit warm, even in the morning, so he tried to keep us in the shade of trees whenever possible.



These pages are pre-designed Creative Memories pages. It pre-dates the Fast-to-Fabulous layouts but is the same sort of design. And for once in my life, my photos actually matched the openings made for the layout! The only edit I had to make was to the ranger photo (which was a horizontal photo but cropped to 4x4 nicely so would fit in a vertical box and allow room to journal below). I added 2 stickers on the right page--one in the ranger's photo box and one in the middle of all 4 boxes. It was such an international site I thought the world globe worked in that space.

No comments:

Post a Comment