Google

Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Trails part 16--San Elizario Moseying

I wanted to take a moment to say Happy Holidays to all of my readers. This will post on Christmas night (prepared ahead of time of course) so I hope you are all celebrating in a safe and meaningful way with your friends and family. 

Saturday morning I had some free time so I decided to continue my exploration of the El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro by driving to a small town called San Elizario. There is a self-guided walking tour of the town showing some of the historic structures. It's a very small town but they are quite proud of their history and I stopped at just about all of the sites along their route. The first stop had to be for the stamp of course. It's in a small visitor center/museum and also had a small video to watch.



 This layout is based on a sketch from one of my classes that can't be shared. It is the same structure as the 1-2-3 layouts I've shared previously though. I used brown cardstock as a base and the barbed wire paper had the red/white stars on the back. Very quick cuts. I added a few embellishments from my western sticker stash--mostly little button type stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment