Google

Friday, October 16, 2020

Happy Trails Part 6--the historic home

Moving along the museum path, I encountered more murals and dioramas of everyday life. The recreated home was interesting to me, especially as I had to walk through the front door of the house to continue.



This page was created for one of my scrapbook classes. The theme of that month was to use our stash of photo and decorative mats to create a layout. So I chose 3 of my horizontal photos and 3 mats and arranged them to cover the page. The top left mat was my title, the middle one my journal box and the bottom left my embellishments. On that one I added the sun in the middle. It's a 3D die-cut from an older travel pack and came with pop-dots on the bottom.


As I entered the house, I was treated to the unusual hanging cradle and had to get closer to investigate.



This page is wallpaper. I thought the brown/gold tones matched the photos well. The arrow is a little brighter than I would have liked but it matched the title card from the opposite page, so I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment