Google

Friday, December 7, 2018

Centennial Part 11--Franklin Museum

Monday morning I headed to the city again. I was to pick up a passenger to ride with me to several events and her hotel was close to the visitor center. I arrived early and toured the Franklin Museum and associated sites. The updated area is very interactive and I had fun being a kid for a while.

Although this is a wallpaper technique, there is a bit of a twist. Using the Creative Memories Border Maker System, I punched the middles of each side of a piece of paper. This leaves a large box in each corner which I then filled with appropriate stickers and other embellishments. Yes, the same sticker was used in 3 of the 8 corners, but it's so minor I bet you didn't notice it until I pointed it out. There are many different cartridges available for this system, so you can use the technique for a variety of events. The stars here are great for patriotic and military themes, but you could also use it for an evening of camping. It works best if the paper is left solid. Using the jumbo jet cartridge, for example, would be a little trickier as the planes are meant to be detached from the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment