Google

Friday, December 14, 2018

Centennial Part 12--Egg-cellent Adventure?

Oh my. This is one of those experiences where the scrapbook just doesn't do it justice. If you can read the rather lengthy journal box on the page you'll see that this was my LEAST favorite park and activity of the entire convention. I'm sure I'll look back and laugh someday. Still not there yet....

This layout is scraplifted from a Club Scrap layout (see layouts 5&6). I had purchased some of the paper on clearance and was able to modify the layout based on what I had on hand. The dark green is actually vellum torn with my CM tearing tool. I think it could easily be mountains or rivers so it works well here. The upper right corner features some old stickers in my stash that had a lake/river theme. I matted them on the dark blue that I used on the horizontal borders for a little more pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment