Google

Friday, December 21, 2018

Centennial part 13--Rolling Down the River

After the debacle of Great Egg Harbor, I showered and in a much better frame of mind, headed over to our evening cruise of the Maurice (pronounced "Morris") river. Our cruise covered a good portion of the river while our captain narrated. They also provide a "spotter" to see all the eagles and osprey along the route.

This layout is scraplifted from a Close to My Heart layout that I found. Though I didn't have the paper from the CTMH kit, I pulled some matching tones together and I think it fit the layout perfectly! I really had to look around for eagle stickers and even ended up buying a cricut image collection to get the eagle on the left of the second page.

We gathered once again for a group photo as we returned to the dock.

Hopefully you can see the pattern on this paper. It is an ombre effect of green/blue swells across the page. This fit my title perfectly so all I had to do was trim the 8x10 photo to fit the page. I'm liking that I can add large photos of groups so you can see the individuals better. Keep an eye on Shutterfly as they often provide 2 free as an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment