Google

Friday, July 27, 2018

Oshkosh Air Show

On Monday morning I awoke early and went to the Oshkosh air show, which is a HUGE event. It was still hot even that early in the morning but I was able to last until 2:00 PM. The reason for the visit is seen on the page below. Dayton Aviation hosts a booth in the government pavilion each year and has a special stamp which is ONLY available at this show. Since we would be driving past, the club arranged a time and place to meet to get the stamp.

This is a very basic page. Unfortunately I tried to improve my photo of the page and made it sort of grainy. But essentially it is a plain page with just some matting under the photos and a border made with one of the original CM cartridges. I made a couple in green and tan (NPS colors) and wove them for the border at the bottom.

You can see that I'm using another peekaboo pocket. This time the journaling is on top and you lift it to discover the 2 photos of the group. (Sorry, one got cropped off.)

This was my last stop in Wisconsin. Next week, we start the trek home.

No comments:

Post a Comment