Google

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

The Second Bank is First Rate!

After the parade, I met up with my friend Melania and we got our cupcakes at the visitor center and then headed to the Second Bank to view the portraits. I enjoy the Peale Gallery, and now that I realize who Robert Morris is (as Morrisville, where I live, was named for him) I captured a photo of his portrait. I had not seen the detail in the Washington print before. Those 2 faces looking over his shoulder are "selfies" of the Peale brothers who painted the General. That made us look twice!



This layout is another of the layouts from the Fast Formula from Creative Memories and Noreen Smith. This is half of Sketch #5. I did mat the photos with red cardstock since the base page is so blue. The title sticker came from a sheet from Reminisce (though it's a pretty old page). The rest of the stickers are from a lot of kits in my stash. I've been going through them and picking appropriate stickers to finish all the pages. I still have a ton of Patriotic papers and stickers though!

No comments:

Post a Comment