Google

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Wrapping it up

I did not get a chance to climb this lighthouse as it is not in good condition. The Osterhouts and I visited with several of the rangers. As NPTC members we can talk anyone's ear off regarding national parks and travel, and the 4 rangers here were wonderful to talk to and gave us some good ideas for future visits. The sun was setting and it was time to head home. This page completes the album



This page is based on a Virtual Crop layout. Scroll to Sketch #2 for the details. I used some more of the early NSD paper here, a border sticker, and a few other stickers from the kit. I originally saw the green paper as cloth, but after consideration, I decided that it could be similar to the texture of the bricks on the lighthouse. So I used it for the far right border and the mat under the photo of the lighthouse. I wanted a touch more detail on the edges so I used a fine-tip pen to draw some stitching around the cardstock. It's a good way to frame the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment