Google

Friday, July 21, 2023

Old and New Museums

While waiting for the festivities to start we took time to browse the museum pieces on the upper floor. I've been here before but there are always new details to note. I find historic fashion--whether it be clothes or home decor--fascinating.



This layout is another set of pages that I made from a Paper Loft class using the Euphoria papers. The photos matched the mats a bit better than the Hogmanay pages but I never really worried about that. I didn't add any embellishments and I don't think it needed anything.

The ribbon cutting was held upstairs in the meeting hall and then everyone wandered downstairs to see the new displays. They went into a lot of detail on life in the huts and the general needs of the soldiers. 



If this looks familiar to you, it's because I posted it a few weeks ago as I completed it. Refer back to this post for any information about the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment