Google

Friday, April 22, 2022

Blaze a Trail?

After leaving the Best Farm at Monocacy, I headed back toward home. I decided to stop at Catoctin Mountain Park along the way to get some stamps. I asked the Ranger if there was a short trail I could follow. I've stamped here before but really wanted to "claim" a visit. He recommended a short hike to an old site that had been used for moonshining! The path followed a small stream and there were nature trail signs along explaining the flora and fauna (if you consider insects fauna) of the area. 



This layout is based on a Creative Memories sketch from June 2021. I used the Art Nouveau collection with its earthy and leafy prints. I used a newer border maker cartridge for the left side border, but most of it was covered with photos and the brochure, unfortunately. I thought I was being clever by adding the XXX on the bottles since we are talking moonshine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment