Google

Friday, March 5, 2021

The best memories are made on the farm

Hopewell Furnace ran in a time when everyone kept their own farm animals--sheep for wool or meat, chickens for eggs, and horses to pull wagons. That life is kept alive today and we enjoyed visiting all the animals during our tour.



I'm 95% certain that I used a sketch for this layout. However, I cannot figure out where I got it. So if you recognize it, please let me know so I can give credit. The papers are from the very old "Discover" line from Creative Memories. I like it because it has a very rural or rustic feel to it. The distressed elements--faded edging, light tarnish accents--seem to fit with the farm life. Added to the page are some animal stickers which are also older CM. The borders at the tops of both pages are from a non-CM source. I found a few other companies with packs of farm-theme papers and stickers. And the tones matched the Discover theme well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment