Google

Friday, May 1, 2020

50 states album part 20--Oregon

The photos here are from my 2013 trip to Portland for my cousin's wedding. I traveled with my Mom and that always is a fun time. In addition to the wedding, we had time to do some sightseeing. We saw a lot of waterfalls in the Columbia Gorge, but Multnomah is truly awesome!

I scraplifted the idea from this layout about the Oregon Trail Museum. We actually did visit that museum on this trip but the photos didn't make the cut for the layout. I chose a lighter background print that coordinates with the cut-out of the state shape. I made the wheels a little bigger as well. The title is cut from the Cricut Destinations cartridge. I stretched it into the large oval and backed it with the same red as the state shape outline. Fairly simple to construct actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment