Google

Friday, April 24, 2020

50-States Album part 19--Oklahoma

I've just had one trip to Oklahoma--my first HPN conference. We visited the memorial during our trip--several people in the group knew one of the victims which made for a very emotional tour. I also went to Chickasaw as well as the State Fair. Luckily I got a selfie with one of the weird characters walking around.

This layout is based on this image. The background paper has a leathery look to it and I found denim, bandana and some red houndstooth to make the layers. I used a tearing tool to get the rough edges. It gives it a  bit of a rustic look. I thought cutting the shape of the state from Denim helped tie the top and bottom of the page. I also like that I just used the state abbreviation instead of writing out Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment