Google

Friday, March 6, 2020

50-states part 12--Minnesota

For my next state, I highlight a trip to the Health Professions Network conference. Frankly, they are the reason I've been to so many states. They have 2 meetings a year and they are always someplace new. The hotel I stayed at faced the Mayo Clinic and it was a highlight of my visit. I wanted to throw a National Park Unit in as well so I included my photo from the Mississippi NRRA visitor center. It's really me against a green screen, but trust me--the snow was appropriate, even though I visited in April!

I based this page on this Pinterest Layout. It's not your traditional state visit page but as I noted above, I really enjoyed seeing the Mayo Clinic. So I looked through my medical pages and came up with this. I replaced the journaling with the state cut out a bit, but also threw in some medical cuts from the Cricut machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment