Google

Friday, March 20, 2020

50 states part 14--New Jersey

Next stop--NewJersey! This is another state that I've been to many times, but one of my favorite weekends was taking part in the Lighthouse Challenge. You visit all the participating lighthouses and get commemorative swag and of course, a passport stamp. The last stop for me was Sandy Hook lighthouse which is part of Gateway NRA (a new park for me that day!).

I based this layout on a blog post from Creative Memories. I got to use up some letter stickers on the title at the bottom. One of my favorite elements is the use of the corner punch on the photo mats. It allows me to tuck the corners in for a vintage photo look. The elements are from the Great Escape embellishments and paper. Unfortunately, that line has already been retired. Lucky for me, I picked up the digital elements so I can cut more lighthouses on my Cricut whenever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment