Google

Friday, February 28, 2020

50 States Album part 11--Massachusetts

The photos here are from my first trip to the NPTC convention in Lowell, MA. In addition to national parks, Jim and I went on a whale-watching cruise. It was the inaugural run of our first GPS unit as well-nicknamed Wall-E for the movie.

I based my layout on this page from Scrapbook.com that I saved to Pinterest. I found free cuts for the larger shells and fish along the bottom. The trickiest part was cutting the whelk shells--they are very intricate. I also got to use up some older CM shell stickers to help vary the size along the bottom.

The state outline was tricky because as I peeled it off the Cricut sheet it lost its form. I had to sort of trace the outline as I pasted it to the page. A layout like this gave me a chance to use a remnant paper since I wanted a blank space on the left to write the state name.

No comments:

Post a Comment