Google

Friday, February 14, 2020

50 States Part 9--Louisiana

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
My next completed state is Louisiana. Jim and I took a trip in January 2017 and while there I was able to reach my 100th National Park Unit! I carried signs with me for parks 99 and 100 and Jim dutifully took photos for me.


This layout is based on this idea. I used a Fast-to-Fabulous page from the Gallivant line as the base. That included the bottom two borders of pink and the compasses. I liked using the shape of the state for the "L" in the state name. All of the letters were cut from the Cricut as was the mask. I didn't size the mask right so it covers a bit of the state name, but I think viewers can figure it out. The little dots were supposed to be mardi gras bead necklaces but they were cut so small I had difficulty putting them together successfully. I decided to just sprinkle them across the page since I had run them through the Xyron sticker maker and they were already sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment