Google

Friday, January 31, 2020

50 States Album Part 7--Georgia

This month is another non-NPS page. My trips to Georgia were most frequent when my sister lived there and we did a lot of touristy things. My favorite trip was the 1996 Olympics. That's why we were in Atlanta for the first photo (Welcome to Underground Atlanta). The other photo was from an anniversary trip when Jim and I went to Coke World.


The idea stems from This Scrapbook.com Layout. The original is digital, so I used the same sorts of real elements. I like the map paper though it's definitely not from the state of Georgia. The title is a little smudged because I originally had the letters on plain white but they didn't stand out. I tried to give them a little "oomph" but the ink got a little much and spread onto the patterned paper. But to me, it wasn't bad enough to re-do the page. The yellow flower in the bottom left is actually part of a border punch. I used a square piece of paper and turned it around to match the halves and create a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment