Google

Friday, January 17, 2020

50 States Album Part 5--Delaware

My next entry is one of the more recent pages. I am focusing on trying to have a photo of myself in the state and for as many times as I've been to Delaware, I didn't have a photo with ME in it and in something recognizable. So, in summer 2019 when I traveled there with Jim's family, I was looking for a sign and finally found one! No National Parks here, though I have been to the First State National Historical Park several times.

This layout is copied from this digital example. I chose the boardwalk background and luckily had a boardwalk photo to link it all together. I didn't measure before cutting the letters for the state (well I did, but I measured them for a horizontal application and then decided to put them on vertically). The letters seem to take on the shape of the state though and it works for me. The large state die cut was cut on the Cricut. Using a solid shape allowed me to use it as a journaling box as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love that woodgrain background along with the state diecut!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete